Saturday, October 12, 2013

A New Beginning

Four months ago I moved across the country. With a new, diverse environment surrounding me my desire for the creativeness has reached a new high.  

I've always been frightened of the kitchen, but living away from home for the first time and having a boyfriend that's used to eating more than my normal diet of fruits, vegetables and occasional piece of chicken has pushed me out of my familiar boundaries.  With a just a few attempts at legitimate meals I learned how creativity translates into the kitchen.  In the last few months there have been many successes on the cooking front, along with some failures.  

I'm also venturing into the vast world of crocheting.  I'm teaching myself and everyday my mind is blown from how many things can be created simply from yarn and crochet hooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment